To ensure Alistair can continue to provide an excellent standard of service he is currently only undertaking work for existing customers and their referrals.
- Co-Founder of Eightfold Financial Services
- Worked for ASB Corporate – Relationship Executive – 2 years
- Worked for ANZ Commercial – Relationship Manager – 3 years
- Worked for Barclays Bank Commercial Division, London, England – 2 years
- Worked for HSBC Corporate, London, England – 4 years
- Helped build strategy for corporate and commercial business acquisition at HSBC
- Worked for Westpac, Wellington – Analyst/Head of Analyst team
- Bachelor of Business Studies in Finance, Massey University
When I started Mortgage Central – now known as Eightfold Financial Services – it was with the goal of using my years of expertise in the banking industry to solve the problems of clients, a goal that remains paramount to this day. At the heart of all that we do is a genuine desire to build relationships with people, to give them the time and expert advice they need to achieve their financial goals. I gain enormous satisfaction from finding the right solutions for my clients, ones that don’t just solve their immediate transactional concerns but that also help them structure their debt in smart ways and set them up for a better financial future. For business clients, I am able to bring my years of commercial experience to the fore to give quality guidance for their business endeavours. I am enormously proud of how my original business has grown and developed on the strength of referrals from clients who we’ve been able to get to know and continue to assist as their financial needs change.